A downloadable game
A game known by many names!
Known to others as "One Eyed Jack", "Jack Foolery", "Wild Jacks", "Jacks and Fives", and perhaps other names. Crazy Jacks is a free online multiplayer board game for Android and iOS that supports up to 4 players. Crazy Jacks has a steadily growing player base with over 1,000 games played online every day.
- Each player is dealt 5 cards which correspond to a card on the board (the board itself is made out of cards). The player can place chips on the board if they have the matching card in their hand.
- Two Eyed Jacks (Jack of Clubs and Jack of Diamonds) act as wild cards and can be placed anywhere on the board
- One Eyed Jacks (Jack of Spades and Jack of Hearts) are reverse wild cards, and can remove any of your opponent's chips from the table (unless that chip is already a part of a sequence)
- The 4 corners are wild and belong to all players and can be used as a chip in a sequence.
- The goal is to create a sequence of 5 chips either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. The first player to create two sequences wins!
- 2 players (1v1)
- 3 players (1v1v1)
- 4 players (2v2)
- Each game mode can be played online against other players or against the computer.
Keep Checking Back:
- New Game mode (King's Revenge), new achievements, and avatar customization are planned for future updates!
- Created by Daniel Strong
- To see what other projects I'm working on check out my portfolio at dkstrong.com.
Crazy Jacks requires Java 7 or later to play on PC.
Crazy Jacks is available to play on PC, but you may prefer to play it on Android or iOS:
Online multiplayer can be played crossplatform (ie between PC and Android, or between Android and iOS)